6.06.2010

Sunday's Sermon

It seems like I am surrounded by people who have lost their loved ones recently. I am so thankful for my religion, my beliefs and my knowledge of living with our families for eternity.

I remember when I was a child, I slept over at a friends house. I could have only been 6 or 7 and yet we stayed up all night talking about how I believed that I could live with my family forever. I remember how amazed she was at that concept after recently loosing an extended family member. Now, this isn't a story of conversion, in fact, I don't even remember her full name nor do I know where she is now, but I do know that I planted one of the most important seeds of the gospel.

I love the most recent Mormon Message where President Monson gives a story conveying this same message. You can see it here...
Until We Meet Again

Cravings Fulfilled,
Tamber

No comments:

Post a Comment