1 lb. Chicken Breasts
1 T. Oil
2 T. Flour
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 1/3 c. Chicken Stock
1 T. Italian Seasoning
1. Cut Chicken into 4-6 smaller pieces. Cover in Flour.
2. Heat Oil in Skillet. Cook Chicken 5-6 minutes on each side.
3. Remove Chicken (cover to keep warm). Pour Chicken Stock and scrape drippings from the bottom of pan. Cut up Cream Cheese and Melt into Chicken Stock (2-3 minutes).
4. Add Italian Seasoning and return chicken to pan for 3 minutes to warm thoroughly.
5. Serve over rice or Egg Noodles.