5.30.2010

Sunday's Sermon and Featured

I wanted to share one of my favorite scriptures from the Book of Mormon today:

“Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; … and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.”
Alma 37:6-7

It is great to know that those that continually try to be better can achieve the fullness of the gospel and eternal life...what a great blessing.

On another note. Small and simple things on my part are slowly bringing my dream of having a successful blog to past.

I was featured today on the blog Fireflies and Jellybeans for my Banana Pops. Check it out here.






Cravings Fulfilled,
Tamber

No comments:

Post a Comment