12.20.2011

Lego Table

I really wanted to give my son some Legos for Christmas, but I felt like the little legos were not enough.  So I wanted to find a Lego table. The Lego brand table at Toys R Us on sale was $159.99. Crazy! I wasn't going to pay that much.  So I went to IKEA. I bought a $9.99 side table which was PERFECT! Then I bought a Lego base plate for $18.99. All I had to do was put the table together and use gorilla glue to put the Lego base plate on top. That easy. You could do it.


3 comments:

  1. Tamber, you won a blog award on my blog today:)
    http://cookingcardmakingcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to all
    Lego Table
    Great beat, I hadn't thought about it quite that way.
    Waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I had to do was put the table together and use gorilla glue to put the Lego base plate on top. That easy.lego tables for kids

    ReplyDelete